The job location is at one of our German offices in Karlsruhe, Cologne, Hamburg or Berlin.
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, Nixstats, SolusVM, WHMCS, XOVI and koality. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading parts of the new cloud platform of the WebPros Group from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product development.
- The SaaS platform will help builders and developers to build, operate and grow digital presences, supporting the full life cycle. From creating websites to monitoring their success.
- Work with our product management and CTO team to build our platform with the goal of increasing the success of our users and partners.
- Deploy, maintain and control your own code on AWS with the help of terraForm.
- Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- As a team we strive for excellence, innovation, collaboration, and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Work with a diverse team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives – we will support you
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit
- You will have a permanent workspace in one of our offices, but you are very flexible when it comes to working from home.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Exchanging data via JSON and REST APIs, using AWS, Docker, and SQL is something that excites you
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
- You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
- You speak English fluently, German or Russian is a plus
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.